About me


Hi everyone! :) I am Ann Yahya. Ever since I was young, I had a passion for travelling and it has always been a dream of mine to travel the world one day. I’ve always had a goal at the back of my mind that once I reached 50, I would quit my job and I'd make that dream of mine into reality. During my younger days, I have been to Europe, United Kingdom and multiple places in Asia like Bangkok, Phuket, Hanoi, Bali, Jakarta to name a few.  As of June 2019, the golden month that I turned into the big 50, I decided to create this blog to share with all of you my travelling experience. I hope you will enjoy reading and watching the vlogs of my daughter, Ellisha and me throughout our journey as we paint our footsteps around the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janda Baik

I-City

Air Supply